泰戈尔《生如夏花》英文原文 泰戈尔《生如夏花》中英文对照

生如夏花 作者:泰戈尔
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
夏天的飞鸟 , 飞到我的窗前唱歌 , 又飞去了 。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
秋天的黄叶 , 它们没有什么可唱 , 只叹息一声 , 飞落在那里 。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪 , 那么你也将失去群星了 。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
人是一个初生的孩子 , 他的力量 , 就是生长的力量 。
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
绿树长到了我的窗前 , 仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音 。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你微微地笑着 , 不对我说什么话 。而我觉得 , 为了这个 , 我已等待得很久了 。
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing.
水里的游鱼是沉默的 , 陆地上的兽类是喧闹的 , 空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的 。
But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.
但是 , 人类却兼有海里的沉默 , 地上的喧闹与空中的音乐 。
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.
世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去 , 奏出忧郁的乐声 。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
当我们是最为谦卑的时候 , 便是我们最接近伟大的时候 。
The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and brings out surprises of beauty.
雾 , 像爱情一样 , 在山峰的心上游戏 , 生出种种美丽的变幻 。
Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.
我的朋友 , 你的语声飘荡在我的心里 , 像那海水的低吟声缭绕在静听着的松林之间 。
What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?
这个不可见的黑暗之火焰 , 以繁星为其火花的 , 到底是什么呢?
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
使生如夏花之绚烂 , 死如秋叶之静美 。
The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.
无名日子的感触 , 攀缘在我的心上 , 正像那绿色的苔藓 , 攀缘在老树的周身 。
【泰戈尔《生如夏花》英文原文 泰戈尔《生如夏花》中英文对照】以上就是爱惜日网?泰戈尔《生如夏花》英文原文(泰戈尔《生如夏花》中英文对照)的相关内容了 , 更多精彩请关注作者:爱惜日知识

    推荐阅读